MS DOS v6, Windows (v3.11, 95, 98, XP)
MS Word 2000, MS Publisher, OpenOffice.org
MS Excel v5, OpenOffice.org
MS Access v2, Paradox v5
ArcView v2, MapInfo v3, MapMaker v9
Photoshop v7; Paint Shop Pro v5; ACDSee v4
Netscape Navigator v6; Internet Explorer v7; Opera v6, Firefox, WS_FTP, Outlook, Thunderbird
Macromedia HomeSite+; HotDog v5.5, MapTHIS! v1.20, Dreamweaver 3
May 2003 - present
Coastal Management Branch,
SA Dept. of Environment & Heritage
- wrote Maintaining Adelaide's Beaches, an unpublished
issue in the Coast Protection Board's Coastline series.
- reorganising, digitising and annotating the
Board's archive of historic photographs.
- currently writing a scoping study on the vulnerability of the
SA coastline to the risk of tsunamis, storm surges and
sea level rise.
Feb 2005 - July 2005
EcoConnect - a consulting group of graduates co-located in the Dept of Geographical & Environmental Studies, University of Adelaide
- conducting interviews for a survey of residents and
businesses in the Wakefield Regional Council area
- designing a coding manual and spreadsheet for
processing of survey data
Full-time study - Grad. Dip. Environmental Studies (incomplete)
Department of Geographical & Environmental Studies,
University of Adelaide.
|1997 - Present:
|Doing voluntary work
|1994 - 1996:
||Undertaking full-time study
|1984 - 1993:
||Australian Bureau of Statistics - various clerical positions to a/g ASO4 level, including: Publications, Personnel, Social & Demography (preparing for 1991 Census), various Surveys (including 1988-89 Construction Industry Survey; Industrial Accidents). At the end of 1993, I took a voluntary redundancy and returned to full-time study in 1994.
|1976 - 1984:
- one year travelling solo overland to (and in) Europe;
- seven years spent mainly in London:
|1974 - 1975:
||Department of Social Security
- various positions to Clerk Cl. 2/3 level